文章来源： 作者：罗茨机电 发布时间：2022-01-14 浏览次数：438
How to select the rotary feeder in pneumatic conveying?
As we all know, rotary feeder is an essential component in pneumatic conveying system. Today, Xiaobian will share with you the selection and maintenance knowledge of rotary feeder.
1. About rotary feeder
Rotary feeder, also known as rotary valve and star feeder, is mainly composed of main valve, reducer, protection device, exhaust port, etc. It is the main equipment for transporting bulk materials. The main valve is composed of rotor, shell, end cover, impeller, bearing, oil seal, gas collector, etc. It is widely used in powder transportation in chemical industry, environmental protection, petroleum, metallurgy, electric power, cement, plastics, grain and other industries.
2. Material selection
The material types of the transfer feeder include stainless steel, carbon steel, wear-resistant ceramics, etc. For materials with strong wear resistance, material selection usually needs to have the characteristics of wear resistance. You can choose the appropriate material feeder according to your actual working conditions.
3. Structure type
According to the type of rotor structure, the rotary feeder can be divided into p-type spiral rotary feeder and V-type spiral rotary feeder. Different structural types of different materials are very important for smooth delivery. The upper side of the rotary feeder is usually equipped with an air extraction chamber. The main function of the air extraction chamber is to prevent the lower air flow from stringing up and reduce the blanking capacity. Below the transfer feeder is the acceleration chamber, and the air source of the acceleration chamber is various fans or compressors.
The transfer feeder is generally in a long-term continuous working state, which requires good maintenance and maintenance measures.
1. Replace the lubricating oil. If the operating temperature is lower than 60, replace it every 3 ~ 4 months; When the working temperature is higher than 60, the oil change cycle shall be shortened appropriately.
2. Regularly add lubricating oil to the rotary feeder sprocket.
3. Under long-time working conditions, the chain will be stretched and extended. Therefore, if necessary, adjust the distance between the motor and the feeder to ensure that the roller chain will not fall off during operation.
4. Due to the influence of service time, the chain is stretched and deformed, and the sprocket is worn too much, so it is impossible to ensure the work by adjusting the distance.
5. The adjustable blade has been adjusted before delivery, and can be adjusted as needed for long-term use.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by the pneumatic conveying equipment manufacturer. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.sdyqtc.com We have special customer service to answer your questions