文章来源： 作者：罗茨机电 发布时间：2022-08-13 浏览次数：618
The working principle of the pneumatic conveying equipment is to use the positive pressure air flow generated by the roots blower as the conveying power to convey the materials continuously supplied by the rotary feeder from the lower hopper to the subsequent storage bin. The storage bin is equipped with a dust removal device on the top of the bin to make the material and gas delivered to the storage bin high. The whole system consists of Roots blower, manual plate valve, rotary feeding device, venturi injection device, conveying pipeline, pipeline branch valve, storage bin, bin top dust removal device, electrical control system and relevant auxiliary settings. When the system works, the roots blower is started to generate high-pressure columnar air flow. The high-pressure columnar air flow passes through the venturi jet pump and generates a negative pressure inside, so that the materials supplied by the rotary feeder are timely sucked into the injection port of the venturi jet. The materials are conveyed to the storage bin through the conveying pipeline. Then, the bin top dust collector installed on the top of the storage bin separates the materials from the conveying air flow, and the remaining air flow is timely discharged outdoors to avoid too much dust on the site.
1. Roots blower: after the roots blower is used for a certain period of time, corresponding lubricating oil shall be added to the bearing in time, and the gear oil shall be replaced in time after a period of use.
2. Pipeline branch valve: when it works, the power generated by the action cylinder causes the internal ball valve to switch direction and complete the corresponding pipeline reversing function. During the reversing, the corresponding conveying process has stopped, so as to prevent the conveying process from being in progress and make it reverse suddenly. In this way, the reversing valve is subject to relatively large impact and is easy to be stuck, and the cylinder is also relatively damaged. If the cylinder fails to operate, check whether the corresponding air path is smooth and whether the air pressure meets the corresponding working requirements.
3. Rotary feeder: when it works, the power generated by the motor drives the internal supply blade to rotate, and the upper material is continuously transported to the lower part. Clearance between blade and shell ≤ 0.1mm; The sealing performance is very good and it is made of wear-resistant material. If the wear-resistant plate has been worn for a long time, affecting its work, the original wear-resistant plate should be removed and replaced with a new wear-resistant plate to keep the pneumatic seal during its work.
4. The transmission pipeline is firmly connected. After the installation of the whole transmission pipeline, the corresponding pressure test shall be conducted to confirm that there is no air leakage or gas leakage at the connection.
5. The manual sliding plate shall be adjusted flexibly, the cover plate shall be removed regularly, and lubricating oil shall be added to the corresponding screw rod to remove the deposits on the screw rod and make it rotate smoothly.
6. Bin top dust collector: after long-term work, the dust bag shall be replaced in time to prevent the work effect from being affected after the gap of the dust bag is blocked.
The above is a detailed introduction of the pneumatic conveying equipment manufacturers. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with services with a professional attitude http://www.sdyqtc.com