文章来源： 作者：罗茨机电 发布时间：2021-11-16 浏览次数：194
Compared with other conveying machinery, pneumatic conveying has the following advantages.
1) The transportation pipeline has simple structure, small ground and space occupation, sensitive trend and simple management.
2) The materials are transported in a closed manner in the pipeline, which is not affected by the environment, climate and other conditions. The leakage and flying amount of materials are small, and the environmental sanitation is good.
3) The equipment operation and control is easy to complete automation.
4) The transportation volume
and transportation interval are large, which can be transported in any
5) Transportation can be combined with some process processes (boring, cooling, mixing, sorting, etc.). Pneumatic conveyor is mainly used to transport granular materials, such as crushed coal, pulverized coal, cement, sand, grain, chemical materials, clay, etc. It is widely used in agriculture, wood processing, foundry, port, building materials and other departments.
The advantages of pneumatic transportation are high productivity, simple equipment, compact structure, convenient operation and long transportation interval. The pipeline can be laid underground or in the air and the protection is simple. The disadvantage is that the energy consumption is large (10 ~ 15 times larger than mechanical transportation), and viscous, wet and large materials cannot be transported.